The 2020 Jeep Wrangler Interior
Adventurous Bonham drivers who have been thinking about the 4×4 technology-equipped, rugged new 2020 Jeep Wrangler won’t have to make any compromises when it comes to what’s inside their vehicle. No matter which Jeep Wrangler configuration you choose, you’ll enjoy all the latest tech available to McKinney car buyers. The Jeep Wrangler interior has all the tech, comfort and safety features you’d expect, and then some. Read on to find out more about the Jeep Wrangler interior and Jeep Wrangler cargo space with Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
2020 Jeep Wrangler Interior: Features
For your trips outside McKinney, Jeep has loaded the Wrangler interior with features that look great, keep you comfortable, and make the vehicle easy to clean back at home.
- Comfortable cloth upholstery comes in Black and Heritage Tan
- Water-resistant, removable carpet
- A one-way floor drain for quick clean-up.
- The driver headrest is six-way adjustable
- A Tilt and telescopic steering wheel with controls for many vehicle systems.
- Front and rear beverage holders with illumination
- 12V DC power outlets
- Keyless engine start
- Available stylish leather Seats come in black or Dark Saddle
- Heated front seats and dual-zone automatic climate control are also available.
Jeep Wrangler Interior: Technology Features
Jeep has ensured that Denison drivers who choose the Wrangler can have the high performance of a Jeep alongside the interior technologies that make modern driving simpler and safer. Research some of these features for yourself, but also check out some of these highlights.
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera for parking your vehicle and your trailer.
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®: Stream your favorite music and place hands free calls and texts with this system.
- Either the standard 8-speaker Audio System or the 9-speaker Alpine® Premium Audio System come with a soundbar and a subwoofer, making your Jeep a mobile sound powerhouse.
- Uconnect®7-inch or 8.4-inch Touchscreen is also available so you can integrate your devices and stay connected when driving in Sherman.
Jeep Wrangler Cargo Space and Passenger Space
The Jeep Wrangler comes with extremely useful cargo features such as a removable cargo floor and folding rear seats, both of which give your friends and family plenty of places to store their belongings.
- Standard 2-door style: this has 12.9 cubic feet of cargo space, or with the rear seats down, 31.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- Available 4-door style: 31.7 cubic feet, or with the rear seats down, 72.4 cubic feet of cargo space
- These styles have comparable space for drivers and passengers. That’s a max 104.0 cubic feet of total passenger volume, with a nice 41.2 inches of front legroom and 35.7 inches of rear legroom.
See the Jeep Wrangler Cargo Space and Interior for yourself at Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Bonham drivers who are intrigued by the Jeep Wrangler interior and its impressive towing capacities can check out Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to experience this new vehicle for themselves. Explore the 2020 Jeep Cherokee interior for comparison.
From your desk, you can view our vehicle specials and securely apply for financing online. And please stop by to see the Jeep Wrangler interior yourself and take it out on a test drive! If you’re still doing research, be sure to check out guide to the Dodge Charger interior colors as well.
More from Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Whether you need a tech upgrade for your McKinney commute or a real off-road adventure, you can customize the Jeep Cherokee interior to fit your needs. Explore the range of comfort and convenience features below, and get in touch with our team to learn more about the Jeep Cherokee inside and out! View Cherokee InventoryContact…
Known for its bold style and explosive performance, the 2020 Dodge Charger is a favorite among McKinney and Sherman drivers. What many people overlook about the Charger is the fierce yet elegant design of its cabin. To give you a better sense of how customizable and cool-looking the Dodge Charger interior cabin can be, we’ve…
Searching for the Jeep Gladiator MSRP in McKinney? Many people shopping for the distinctive Jeep vehicle are wondering ‘how much is the Jeep Gladiator?’ Starting at $33,535, the Jeep Gladiator pickup truck price can fit many different budgets. Looking to enhance your off-roading adventures? Explore the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon price and the 4WD configuration to…