The 2020 Jeep Wrangler Interior
Adventurous Bonham drivers who have been thinking about the 4×4 technology-equipped, rugged new 2020 Jeep Wrangler won’t have to make any compromises when it comes to what’s inside their vehicle. No matter which Jeep Wrangler configuration you choose, you’ll enjoy all the latest tech available to McKinney car buyers. The Jeep Wrangler interior has all the tech, comfort and safety features you’d expect, and then some. Read on to find out more about the Jeep Wrangler interior and Jeep Wrangler cargo space with Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
2020 Jeep Wrangler Interior: Features
For your trips outside McKinney, Jeep has loaded the Wrangler interior with features that look great, keep you comfortable, and make the vehicle easy to clean back at home.
- Comfortable cloth upholstery comes in Black and Heritage Tan
- Water-resistant, removable carpet
- A one-way floor drain for quick clean-up.
- The driver headrest is six-way adjustable
- A Tilt and telescopic steering wheel with controls for many vehicle systems.
- Front and rear beverage holders with illumination
- 12V DC power outlets
- Keyless engine start
- Available stylish leather Seats come in black or Dark Saddle
- Heated front seats and dual-zone automatic climate control are also available.
Jeep Wrangler Interior: Technology Features
Jeep has ensured that Denison drivers who choose the Wrangler can have the high performance of a Jeep alongside the interior technologies that make modern driving simpler and safer. Research some of these features for yourself, but also check out some of these highlights.
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera for parking your vehicle and your trailer.
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®: Stream your favorite music and place hands free calls and texts with this system.
- Either the standard 8-speaker Audio System or the 9-speaker Alpine® Premium Audio System come with a soundbar and a subwoofer, making your Jeep a mobile sound powerhouse.
- Uconnect®7-inch or 8.4-inch Touchscreen is also available so you can integrate your devices and stay connected when driving in Sherman.
Jeep Wrangler Cargo Space and Passenger Space
The Jeep Wrangler comes with extremely useful cargo features such as a removable cargo floor and folding rear seats, both of which give your friends and family plenty of places to store their belongings.
- Standard 2-door style: this has 12.9 cubic feet of cargo space, or with the rear seats down, 31.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- Available 4-door style: 31.7 cubic feet, or with the rear seats down, 72.4 cubic feet of cargo space
- These styles have comparable space for drivers and passengers. That’s a max 104.0 cubic feet of total passenger volume, with a nice 41.2 inches of front legroom and 35.7 inches of rear legroom.
See the Jeep Wrangler Cargo Space and Interior for yourself at Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Bonham drivers who are intrigued by the Jeep Wrangler interior and its impressive towing capacities can check out Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to experience this new vehicle for themselves. Explore the 2020 Jeep Cherokee interior for comparison.
From your desk, you can view our vehicle specials and securely apply for financing online. And please stop by to see the Jeep Wrangler interior yourself and take it out on a test drive! If you’re still doing research, be sure to check out guide to the Dodge Charger interior colors as well.
More from Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The 2021 RAM 2500 is a heavy-duty truck with serious capabilities, so just how much can a RAM 2500 tow? The 2021 RAM 2500 towing capacity reaches up to 19,680 pounds when properly equipped. So, just what can a RAM 2500 tow? That’s up to you! Whether you take your truck to the worksite…
The RAM 1500 has been trusted by many hard workers around Bonham for a long time. It’s a dependable truck that also provides incredible technology to keep you comfortable and connected in between job sites. Now, the new RAM 1500 is taking everything you’ve loved about the previous models and taking it to new…
The Dodge Durango towing power is sure to impress McKinney who are looking for an SUV that can handle boats, RVs, trailers, and more. When properly equipped, the 2021 Dodge Durango towing capacity can reach up to 8,700 pounds. Take a closer look at the Durango towing power and features like the Dodge Durango…