How Much Can a 2020 RAM 2500 Tow?
If you’re a McKinney driver who needs a pickup that can handle heavy loads, the 2020 RAM 2500 is the truck for you! With 19,680 pounds of maximum towing capacity and an array of safety features that will take the stress out of towing, you’ll appreciate the power and performance of the RAM 2500. Learn more about the RAM 2500 before choosing the best model for your lifestyle.
RAM 2500 Towing Capacity and Engine Specs
How much can a RAM 2500 tow? It varies depending on which engine you choose. RAM offers two engine options of their 2500 model — standard, and turbo diesel. Regardless of which one you want, you’ll get the best-in-class performance from your RAM 2500 engine. Browse our new vehicles in Bonham for more information on our engine options. Check out our engine specs below.
Standard 6.4L HEMI® V8 Engine:
- 17,540 pounds maximum towing capacity
- 4,010 pounds maximum payload capacity
- Best-in-class 410 hp and 429 Ib-ft of torque
Available 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 Engine:
- 19,680 pounds maximum towing capacity
- 3,160 pounds maximum payload capacity
- 370 hp and 850 Ib-ft of torque
RAM 2500 Towing Features
The RAM 2500 is equipped with MOPAR® accessories to make towing and hauling easier for Sherman drivers. The RAM 2500 has an innovative design that puts safety first. With various features to make hitching more efficient and safer for you and your cargo, your RAM 2500 will get you on the road quicker than ever before. Below you’ll find a full list of available towing features.
- Trailer Camera Wiring System: This feature allows you to attach two cameras to your trailer strategically placed so you can see what’s happening back there while you’re on the road. The feed will stream live directly to your UConnect® touchscreen.
- Bed Lowering Mode: This feature will lower the bed of the truck for more effortless loading and unloading.
- Dynamic Centerline Display with Hookup Assist: Hitch Assist allows you to get hitched quickly. By utilizing your two camera trailer system and a line-of-sight guide, RAM takes the guesswork out of hitching your truck and trailer.
- 12,000-Pound Warn® Zeon-12 Winch: With a lightweight yet durable design, it won’t kink or fray.
Browse Our Selection of RAM 2500 Trucks at Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The RAM 2500 is a high-performing work truck with the strength to get jobs done. With 19,680 pounds of maximum towing capacity, the RAM’s possibilities are endless. Contact us for more information on our 2020 RAM 2500 pickup trucks. Ready to buy? Apply for financing today to see if you’re approved!
More from Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
If you’re a McKinney driver who needs a pickup that can handle heavy loads, the 2020 RAM 2500 is the truck for you! With 19,680 pounds of maximum towing capacity and an array of safety features that will take the stress out of towing, you’ll appreciate the power and performance of the RAM 2500. Learn…
Bonham-area truck drivers are rightfully curious about the towing capabilities of the new 2020 RAM 1500. So, how much can a RAM 1500 tow? This light-duty truck has earned best-in-class towing with a max towing capacity of 12,750 pounds. In this article, Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram informs drivers about the engines and technology features that make this new…
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler is famous for its powerful and diverse configurations, whether it’s navigating through McKinney or going off-road near Sherman. Have you asked yourself, “How much can a Jeep Wrangler tow?” It’s a good question because surely a vehicle as powerful as the Jeep Wrangler can tow an impressive amount. Take a look…