2020 Jeep Cherokee Interior
Whether you need a tech upgrade for your McKinney commute or a real off-road adventure, you can customize the Jeep Cherokee interior to fit your needs. Explore the range of comfort and convenience features below, and get in touch with our team to learn more about the Jeep Cherokee inside and out!
Jeep Cherokee Interior Dimensions
How much gear and luggage can pack into the cargo hold of a Jeep Cherokee inside the cabin? You’ll find space-saving features like split-folding seats, hidden floor cargo areas, and more stowing spots. That all adds up to interior dimensions of:
- Up to 128 cubic feet of interior passenger volume
- Up to 54.7 cubic feet of interior cargo volume
Jeep Cherokee Interior Amenities
Any SUV can get you where you need to go, but the Jeep Cherokee can help you enjoy the journey. Available premium features like an available CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof will give you a view of Sherman like you’ve never seen, and features like the following to keep you comfortable no matter the season in Denison:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control — Set your ideal cabin temperature, and the heating and cooling systems will work to maintain perfect comfort at all times.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats –Stay comfortable in any weather with heated and ventilated front seats.
- Heated Steering Wheel — Never worry about freezing fingertips again! Warm-up with a heated steering wheel in your Cherokee.
- Memory Settings — Save your preferred seat, radio, and mirror settings for optimal comfort every time you get behind the wheel in Bonham.
Jeep Cherokee Technology Features
No matter where you roam, stay connected with the latest interior features available for your Jeep Cherokee. Inside the cabin, your tech options include UConnect® and Jeep® Skill. Other advanced features include:
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi HotSpot capabilities
- Jeep® Skill for Amazon Alexa
- Bluetooth® connectivity
Explore the Jeep Cherokee Inside at Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Ready to give your Bonham drives a major upgrade? Explore our extensive 2020 Cherokee inventory online, and then contact us to learn more about your favorite trims and features. Apply for financing and value your trade-in to get started today!
More from Bonham Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The 2021 RAM 2500 is a heavy-duty truck with serious capabilities, so just how much can a RAM 2500 tow? The 2021 RAM 2500 towing capacity reaches up to 19,680 pounds when properly equipped. So, just what can a RAM 2500 tow? That’s up to you! Whether you take your truck to the worksite…
The RAM 1500 has been trusted by many hard workers around Bonham for a long time. It’s a dependable truck that also provides incredible technology to keep you comfortable and connected in between job sites. Now, the new RAM 1500 is taking everything you’ve loved about the previous models and taking it to new…
The Dodge Durango towing power is sure to impress McKinney who are looking for an SUV that can handle boats, RVs, trailers, and more. When properly equipped, the 2021 Dodge Durango towing capacity can reach up to 8,700 pounds. Take a closer look at the Durango towing power and features like the Dodge Durango…